Tuesday, August 22, 2006



The one new show I'm excited about on the coming fall schedules is "Smith", the cast is pictured here.

CBS describes the show as: "From the prolific producer John Wells ("ER," "The West Wing") comes the fast-paced drama SMITH, which tracks a diverse crew of career criminals as they plot and carry out high-stakes heists at prominent locations around the country. Ray Liotta ("Goodfellas") stars as the team's no-nonsense leader, looking for that one elusive big haul before going straight--or at least that's what he tells his wife ("Sideways" OscarĀ® nominee Virginia Madsen). He's walking a tightrope between his present life and the new one they hope is on the horizon. "

I have a huge crush on Simon Baker, (he played the handsome but doomed gay actor in L.A. Confidential and has a great Aussie accent) and I really liked Jonny Lee Miller in "Trainspotting". Even though I once saw Ray Liotta at a Clippers game wearing a mechanic's jumpsuit, I like him too. So my fingers are crossed that it will live up to my expectations.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

This show has been on my radar ever since I saw the promos running last month. This show has such star power. I love Virgina Madsen, Amy Smart, and the ultra sexy Simon Baker. Hopefully the show will live up to my expectations. Speaking of Simon Baker, have you seen the movie Something New. It was released earlier this year and is now out on DVD. It is a pretty good movie!

9:09 PM  
Blogger LA said...

The promos look intriguing, for sure.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Im telling ya - if you get HBO, check out the Wire when it starts its 3rd season in a coupla weeks!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home