Saturday, September 30, 2006



I love Target! They just sell everything you can ever need, from garden supplies to stylish clothes to electronics, to this - - my halloween costume, Version 2006. While the dress is described as a Victorian Queen's dress, when you add the wig and tiara it is pure Marie Antoinette. Sure the bumper like netting around the hips and hoop skirt may not be what Trinny and Susannah would recommend for my figure type, but the overall look was too good to pass up. I can't wait for Halloween!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Are you going to actually *be* Marie Antoinette? If so, you should walk around with a piece of cake as a prop.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - that is exactly what I was thinking!!!! Plus - everyone loves cake!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home