Sunday, October 22, 2006



Playing Suzie Homemaker . . .

Sunday is my cooking day. Since my brother moved downstairs from me a year ago, we have gotten into the routine of having Sunday dinner together. Tonight on the menu is Spicy Chicken Cakes with Horseradish Aioli, and Nestle Tollhouse Drizzles.

Addendum - the Chicken Cakes are super easy to make and very, very good. I followed the reviewers comments, and added extra cajun spice and a shot of hot sauce. The Cakes needed very little of the Aioli since they were so flavorful on their own. Highly recommended!

8 Comments:

Blogger v said...

Wow, sounds like a delishtastic dinner.

Man. I want a cookie now. NOW. lol.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

v - I think my brother likes having a sister who likes to cook, and I like having someone to feed :-). The cookies are very good, and very sweet!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

YUM-O!!!

I am coming over next Sunday for dinner!
Need to make a flight reservation now.

8:15 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Looks very yummy, Diane. I have found (through a series of disasters) that the cooking gene skipped me. In a big way.

9:40 AM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

Thanks for making my mouth water Diane. Now I am going to be craving that meal all day long.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I'm telling you - these are even good as leftovers - this may be my new favorite recipe!

7:33 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Very nice looking, too!! When it tastes as good as it looks, you're on to something!!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog... via Bean's, now defunct, blog. I was going through your archives and saw the picture of my favorite CL recipe thus far. Those Chicken cakes ROCK!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home