Friday, October 20, 2006



Way to pick 'em, Nicole!

Country superstar Keith Urban has released a statement announcing that he voluntarily admitted himself to a rehabilitation center last night (Thursday, October 19), with his actress wife Nicole Kidman accompanying him. "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me," Urban's statement reads. "One can never let one's guard down on recovery and I'm afraid that I have. With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family, and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome." The press release did not make it clear what type of addiction Urban is seeking treatment to overcome. However, he has publicly acknowledged an addiction to cocaine in the past.

From a closeted cult member, to a coke head . . . suddenly my iffy choices in men don't seem so bad! Thanks, Girlfriend!

6 Comments:

Blogger kookla@work said...

Hi Diane! I finally got a chance to visit your blog. I've been wanting to for so long.

Remember, Nicole & Keith's prenup said if he cheats or rehabs, it's a deal breaker. Well, this should be an interesting story. But Nic knew what she was getting into or she wouldn't have made a contract with the devil for this marriage. Poor girl. We all have our demons, and unfortunately, hers is following her heart.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

kookla - thanks for stopping by! I love reading the Reality Rant. And I didn't know that about the pre-nup - sounds like she was anticipating trouble . . . ay caramba

6:10 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Meh, I could see Nic dipping into the nose candy right along with him. Hey, after Renee Zelwegger's fiasco with Kenny Chesney, Renee warned Nicole that country singers aren't as wholesome and family orientated as one may think. Although, the one exception may be Tim McGraw.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - I love that McGraw bucks the GOP trend in Country, and is a full blown Democrat!

9:17 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

She seems a little nutty to me.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

netflix - can't say I disagree with you there . . .

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home