Sunday, November 26, 2006


If I were a Raiders fan, instead of a Chargers fan . . .

Besides the fact that I would be sharing a one bedroom apartment in Pacoima and working the night shift at AM/PM . . . .

I would be pissed that the officials ruled that Vincent Jackson's celebratory and idiotic spin/spike of the ball was a forward pass, entitling the Bolts to retain possession . . .

But since I am not a Raiders fan, I'll simply accept it as more proof that God (and the NFL) hates the Raiders.

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

You're on a role with this God hating the Raiders thing, aren't you! I wish God would give a bit more attention to the Steelers this year.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I really do believe that God has more important things to pay attention to than the Raiders and my relation with my mother
:-), on the other hand, maybe Al Davis' contract with the devil has finally expired . . .but the Steelers could use a bit of good will these days . . .

7:11 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Somewhere, Lyle Alzado is rolling over in his grave.

7:40 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I am in a good mood. The Patriots beat the Bears.

It was a total slugfest.

9:41 PM  
Blogger v said...

Add this to the infamous tuck rule incident in the Raiders/Pats playoff game a few years back and I'd say you'd be making a strong case.

And what Getflix said. Pats/Bears and Raiders/Chargers were both great games.

Hey Rex, welcome to the NFL QB controversy. Yes, that's a little mean. But so what. The Bills won. And all is right in the world.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Pats/Bears was a great game - and I even had the Bills in my football pool

6:54 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

It's like you people are speaking in tongues.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home