Thursday, November 23, 2006



When worlds collide . . .

I have written before about my 31 year crush on the great Roger Daltrey, and also about my disdain for Marg Helgenberger on CSI. Even so, Roger guest starring on CSI was enough to get me to tune in. Roger played a killer who employed a series of disguises while seeking revenge against 4 schmucks who tried to kill him 30 some years earlier. Sure, Daltrey's british accent would occasionally slip through, but he did a great job in a tricky role, and even sang a karaoke "That's Life". Marg's snarky, overly made-up presence was almost enough to send me diving for the remote, but I managed to make it through. And I hope to see Daltrey in more acting roles . . . maybe next time he'll even sing a karaoke "Love Reign O'er Me".

3 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

How come I never hear about these things? I would've watched that.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

pru -they were in heavy promotion for this during the Miami/Detroit football game - if I hadn't been watching that while cooking dinner, I'd never have known

10:05 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

CSI has jumped the shark in recent years. I totally get what you're saying about Marg.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home