Thursday, December 07, 2006


I'll take the tag from ffleur and mishy . . .









• A-Available/Single? yes - happily so
• B-Best Friend? my dogs
• C-Cake or Pie? Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
• D-Drink Of Choice? Diet Pepsi, cold beer, bottled water
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? Dog leashes
• F-Favorite Color? Red
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears
• H-Hometown? The OC
• I-Indulgence? Yarn, books, travel (see photo of sunset over Turneffe Atoll, Belize)
• J-January Or February? January
• K-Kids & Their Names? Just the 4 legged kind
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? A good book and a hot bath
• M-Marriage Date? see A (but I could list the dates for the 7 wedding I've been in as a bridesmaid?)
• N-Number Of Siblings? 1
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apples
• P-Phobias/Fears? Bugs
• Q-Favorite Quote? Practice Random Acts of Kindness
• R-Reason to Smile? It’s a beautiful day
• S-Season? Spring
• T-Tag Three or Four People? Anyone who wants to be tagged
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I have a degree in psychology
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Brussel sprouts
• W-Worst Habit? Sweating the small stuff
• X-X-rays You've Had? Both feet (once when I was run over by a truck in a cross walk, the others when I turned each ankle so bad it broke a bone in that foot), teeth, chest, collarbone (it was broken when my one sibling tackled me)
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Pizza
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Taurus

4 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Nice picture!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I'd do your tag but listing all my phobias and fears would take up the whole page.

8:09 AM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

Horray another taurus!

5:55 PM  
Blogger ffleur said...

cool. Glad you did this. Its neat to learn more about my fellow-bloggers.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home