Monday, January 22, 2007



How much is Madge paying ABC to get Guy out of the house?

English director Guy Ritchie is venturing into television with "Suspects," an ABC drama pilot that he will direct and executive produce. "Suspects" is a procedural crime drama that tells the story of each suspect in a recently committed crime until the truth about which one of them committed the crime is revealed.

Ritchie is best known for writing and directing "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch," as well as the infamous remake of "Swept Away," starring his wife, Madonna.

This is exactly the kind of show I like, and I will state unequivocally, right now, that Suspect will totally suck. Maybe Guy used up all his talent on Snatch and Lock, Stock. Maybe Madonna has sucked all the life blood out of him. Or maybe he is a one trick pony, but there is zero chance that this show will be watchable.

10 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

My guess would be that Madonna has sucked the life blood out of him. But also, Ritchie has a distinct directing style, and I'm not sure it will translate well to TV.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

It will make a nice change for him from babysitting the African orphan.

11:22 AM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

Haha its funny how Guy's career pretty much tanked when he married Madonna.

1:24 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I bet he can't wait to get out of the house.

5:29 PM  
Blogger v said...

I haven't seen any of his work. But I'm going to agree and say this thing is going to suck. Big time.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll comment after I create my own secret language.

9:06 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Getting him a job and out of the house is probably less paperwork than a divorce. And she still gets to see less of him. She's a crafty woman.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Holy crap, his televsion show is going to stink worse than his crappy movies.

11:42 AM  
Blogger LA said...

So, is he moving to California while Madge stays in London?

I agree. His show will blow.

9:50 PM  
Blogger kookla100 said...

I'm going to say that this will be a great show and if Guy Ritchie wants to stay with me while filming in Los Angeles, he's more than welcome. As long as he doesn't snore.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home