Friday, January 19, 2007



Two of my favorite shows started their new seasons tonight -
Monk and Psych.

Andy Richter guest starred on Monk's season premiere as a bad, bad man who befriends Monk. Monk is very excited to have a new BFF, and doesn't see his new friend's ulterior motives. Tony Shalhoub is still great as Monk, and I'm still sold on this show after three seasons.



Psych is kind of silly, but also pretty good fun. Dule Hill, from the West Wing, plays the nerdy side kick Gus to Shaun Spencer (James Roday), who's highly tuned powers of observation allow him to obtain enough information while investigating crimes to convince others that he is psychic.





Today I spoke to the folks at Environmental Adventures to confirm my travel itinerary to Montana. She said the temperature has varied from the 30s to 20 below. She asked if I've ever seen heat packs that you can put in your gloves and boots to keep your hands and feet warm . . . I found some on the internet and ordered twenty. There about a dozen of us in the group, and include people from all over the U.S., and a couple of people from Ireland.

I have a golf lesson at 9:30 tomorrow morning. . . wish me luck . . . otherwise, I don't have much planned for the weekend, and I'm very happy about this. Possible time consumers include: getting some exercise, getting a manicure/pedicure, finishing the Parrot sweater (I just need to add the neck band), cleaning out my closets, pruning my roses, and cooking Chicken Curry in the crock pot.

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Still sounds like a pretty full weekend!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I love Monk. I tried to get into Psych, but it's just too silly. When he goes into his, "Look, I'm a medium!" role, I feel like I'm watching Nikelodeon.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home