Friday, January 05, 2007



When will this week be over?

I have been working long enough to have learned a few lessons - get things done early so that there is not a last minute rush that ends up causing mistakes and frustration. I rarely have to supervise someone else, but on a complicated project, I have been given that task. Unfortunately, the woman I am supervising is exactly the opposite - nothing gets done until the last minute, and she glosses over issues that should have been addressed. I am trying to maintain a zen-like calm, without much luck.

Maybe the Beck CD Sea Change will help . . .

7 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

DON'T listen to American Idiot right now, even though you are working with one!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - yeah, I ruled that one out immediately!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

TGIF

12:06 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

My stress cure-all is a long soak in a hot bath. After the day I had today, that's my big plan tonight.

Serenity now!

1:25 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

The CD won't help. You'll have to eliminate her.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

pru - AGREED!

mish - that is my plan for tonight too - add in a glass of wine!

edit - I c/n agree more!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

Do you love the Information, Beck's new album? I can't turn it off, it's become my theme music.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home