Thursday, March 15, 2007

For me, I have alot going on over the next few days . . .

Tonight I am going with a friend to see the Eifman Ballet perform Anna Karenina at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. I saw this company perform Red Giselle in 2005, and enjoyed it very much. Boris Eifman is a rather avant garde choreographer, but the quality of the dance is quite high.

Tomorrow I am golfing in the afternoon, and also golfing Saturday afternoon, after my golf lesson in the morning . . . all this in preparation for the charity golf tournament on Monday. . .

So, the big question is . . . when I am going to get all my actual work done? You know, the kind that allows me to buy plaid golf capris and Flying Lady hot pink golf balls?

Looks like Sunday will not be a day of rest this week . . .

9 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

The Smart-A side of me questions work that allows us to purchase plaid capri golfing pants

However, I hope you have fun.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

plaid golf capris and Flying Lady hot pink golf balls

Can't wait to see the pic!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Getting out for some golf sounds like a great time. There is one place to play here that is a short 25 minute drive. There's no irrigation system, so it can get pretty rough. But it's cheap! Last time I went it was around $13.

I think one hole may be a par 4. The rest are all three.

7:21 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

That sounds like a high concentration of golf over the next few days. Did you enjoy the ballet?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - the bigger question is why I would spend the disposable part of my income in such a silly way!

karen - I will try to post one!

getflix - it's a fun way to spend a couple of hours with friends

mishy - but I am getting close to golf overload! The ballet was marvelous!

9:43 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I don't have that much to do this weekend, but am still wondering when I will get my work done.

12:14 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

I'm such a sucker for the ballet. That sissy crying three rows back from you is probably me!

Good luck on the golf tournament. But if you buy plaid golf capris, I will have to hunt you down and hurt you with a 9 iron. It is called a 9 iron, isn't it?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

*runnin' in to say 'hi' to Fluffernutter O'Callaghan!*

{grin}

10:50 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

edit - hopefully you are hiking and playing fetch with Wally instead!

kookla - instead of the plaid capris, I may wear the super cool 50's big daddy panama hat I bought instead - plaid head band, of course

karen - happy st. paddy's to you too! and I dig my leprechaun name!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home