Monday, March 26, 2007





Is it wrong that I want to see Blades of Glory, and I think it looks really funny?


How can this plot line go wrong? In 2002, two rival Olympic ice skaters were stripped of their gold medals and permanently banned from men's single competition. Presently, however, they've found a loophole that will allow them to qualify as a pairs team . . .


The skaters? Will Ferrell and Jon (Napoleon Dynamite) Heder . . .


Here is a photo of the boys being interviewed by real life skater Scott Hamilton (who I once saw walking down Melrose, drunk off his tiny ass, with a much larger then he blond woman). Maybe I've got office fever today, but this just screams out comic genius for some reason . . .

9 Comments:

Blogger NY KAT said...

For some reason, I want to see it too.

6:08 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I TOTALLY want to see Blades of Glory. I saw Will Ferrell on Leno the other night, and he was dressed in costume. I thought I was going to pee my pants.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

ny kat - welcome!

la - glad to know I am in good company

7:17 PM  
Blogger ffleur said...

which one plays the woman?

10:04 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I think it looks funny. I always crack up when Will Ferrell starts singing "My Humps".

8:34 AM  
Blogger THN said...

I don't know. It seems like Farrell has gotten into the old Adam Sandler syndrome where he makes the same movie over and over again.

8:40 AM  
Blogger sage said...

the movie does sound like it has comic potential--but I'll wait till more reviews and its on DVD

1:51 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Scott Hamilton was with a WOMAN?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

This movie actually looks like it could be funny.
It has Amy Pohler and Will Arnet, so there has to be at least a few laughs. Totally want to see it.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home