Monday, March 26, 2007



My Dancing with the Stars voting pattern is to throw my support behind the retired athlete - Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, and this year Clyde Drexler. Clyde the Glide is in the bottom three of points from the judges (along with Billy Ray Cyrus and Leeza Gibbons), so I used my 22 online votes to hopefully keep him in the running.

My prediction for first star voted off? Leeza Gibbons or Shandi the ex-beauty queen. Overall, the quality of the dance was pretty good this week - even Billy Ray managed to pull it together and to look like he bathed recently - but the 2 gals are lagging, and I don't see them as having the fan base to make up for the judge's scores.

3 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm interested to see where Heather Mills scores based on the public vote.

Personally, I'm rooting for Apolo. He's sexy!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - I agree with both points!

1:24 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I would never watch this show, but I love Clyde. I was growing up in Portland when he played for the Blazers and everyone loved him. I remember the song they recorded, "I Wanna Glide Like Clyde."

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home