Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I worked at home today until 2 pm, then went and golfed with a gal I've never golfed with before - the stepmom of a friend of mine. It was fun, so I'm pleased to have found a new golf partner. We golfed with a teenaged girl who plays for her high school golf team (they were undefeated last year) and her uncle, who was very supportive of his niece's golfing. It was my first time out in awhile, so I was pleased to be striking the ball pretty well.


The good news about working at home is fewer interruptions. The bad news? The dogs snore. Hanna gets her sutures out tomorrow, but her knee seems to have healed up nicely.

6 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Stinky doesn't snore, but about an hour before his dinner he makes a barely audible whine with each breath.

So faint, and yet so irritating.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah Getflix
a nagging dog

ffleur

12:05 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awww... I think snoring dogs would be cute, but I could see how it could become annoying when trying to get work done.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - it is cute, actually!

flix - Samantha likes to subtly beg too!

8:13 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I love it when animals sleep really soundly. There is nothing so peaceful as watching them. It's like watching a baby.

6:23 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Flix - I totally know that sound. My sister's dog does it when he's at my house for the night. And like a damn fool, she feeds him around 5:00 am every day.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home