Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ok, so I finished this sweater, and because it was on the cool side yesterday, I wore it down to my local biker bar (recently redecorated!) to visit with my former neighbor who manages the bar. The sweater must be reasonably attractive, because as I was leaving, the best looking gentleman at the bar came running out after me to introduce himself and give me his phone number. (Don’t get me wrong - being dubbed the best looking guy at Mothers is like being named the best athlete at the Special Olympics [no disrespect meant to any "special" readers]).

I’ve been in a dating lull for quite some time (besides this blind date), but I met a nice fella when I was in Maui, and I might give this guy a call . . . hey, who knows? Even though motorcycles scare me . . .

10 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Diane you not only make them, you model them!! I say go for it. Motorcycles are a blast.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

You go girl! I bet that sweater hugs your curves nicely. It's really pretty.

8:33 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Call him! You were so hot he ran out of the bar to give you his number. Now that's a pick up!

11:41 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

OK - I've never had a guy run out of anywhere to give me his number. I've been in a dating lull as well, and then all of a sudden, have two offers from guys who are unfortunately just not my kind of guy. All in good time, I suppose. Also - you should definitely call that guy.

11:54 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

BTW - who on earth set you up with the guy on the last date?

11:58 AM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

Love the sweater!

4:16 PM  
Blogger LA said...

The sweater turned out AWESOME!

Call the guy, what the hell. He couldn't be worse than that horrible blind date!

9:17 PM  
Blogger v said...

That's a pretty sweater. Glad it does you justice.

And, yeah, after that blind date you deserve a nice time out with a decent guy.

11:00 PM  
Blogger sage said...

A lovely sweater, you should model it for us! And may your dry spell be broken with torrents of rain... :)

5:07 AM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Very impressive. And I think the sweater is fabulous!

(Oh, and P.S. you got tagged, if you're interested per my most recent post.)
:-)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home