Thursday, June 07, 2007


Today at Liz’s blog, Liz, the leader of the Summer Mystery Reading Challenge, has kindly introduced us to Lonnie Cruse , the author of a series of mysteries set in her hometown of Metropolis, Illinois, as her featured author of the day. The books sound like fun books to read, and have received great reviews from readers on Amazon, so I ordered the first in the series - Murder in Metropolis - from Lonnie today. I love how blogs turn the world into one, big, small town sometimes!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the mention! I hope you enjoy the series!

5:38 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

It's a small blogger world after all!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I agree with you - I love how the blogosphere makes us all seem a little closer together. And bloggers tend to be so friendly. Thank you for the book recommendation. I love to read - I will have to check these out!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

Fatal error in posting comment... Tried to post...

The world really is quite smalll, I mean, here you are in a warm and sunny California, whilst I am here in a cold, wet and windy Sydney!!
Here from Michele's today, which is better than being out in the garden...
Cheers
Bernie

9:17 PM  
Blogger ffleur said...

Love the cover of that book. Going to be a great summer of reading for you Diane.

p.s. LOVE the pink calla lilys.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

It's hard to remember what the world was like before the internet.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home