Sunday, July 15, 2007

1:30 a.m., Sunday morning and I was semi-wide awake. I attribute this to a couple of things - 1. my ginormous tongue (see below); and 2. the world's loudest car alarm blaring outside. Being unable to sleep, I log on and browse the internet. Since none of the blogs I regularly peruse have added any posts in the middle of the night, I log on to ebay, and click on the murano glass tab. For some unexplained reason (ok, lack of sleep), I bid on two murano glass perfume bottles (free shipping on the 2nd one since they are offered by the same seller!), I watch a bit of an Inspector Lynley mystery on Netflix's Watch it Now!, and finally fall back to sleep. I awakened way too early (like John Wayne in "The Cowboys" - one of the Duke's better films - Nanners doesn't believe in "burning daylight") , and found that I am now the proud owner of these:



Now I can add to my resume, "used perfume bottle collector".

7 Comments:

Blogger NY KAT said...

You had quite the adventure yesterday! That's hillarious that you had to take all of your goodies into the store! I hope your tongue feels better!

8:06 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I'm a huge fan of Murano glass. Congrats on your new little additions!

9:45 AM  
Blogger sage said...

sorry about your lack of sleep last night, you can stay up tonight and worry about where you will display your new glass bottles!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Pretty bottles! At least you bid on something nice. I'm prone to watching infomercials when I can't sleep and once I very nearly ordered some Priscilla Presley clip-on hair extensions. Luckily my credit card was maxed out.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Neat bottles. All my cologne comes in tupperware containers.

8:43 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Very pretty! Shopping on ebay at 1:30am can be dangerous, but I'm glad you came away with pretty bottles.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool bottles.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home