Tuesday, July 24, 2007







I am having a bad day at work.



I like my outfit, but everything else is going haywire. And going haywire in a way so that I look like a totally incompetent idiot . . .


On the good side (did I mention that I like my outfit today?) someone just left some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen, and I'm listening to Quadrophenia. But I'm not so selfish that I must keep these delights all for myself, and because I don't know how to share cookies over the 'net, I will share Love Reign O'er Me, featuring the world's sexiest 60 year old, Roger Daltrey.




7 Comments:

Blogger NY KAT said...

HA! I love the picture of the cat. There are days when I definitely feel that way. Hopefully your day will end on a better note!

3:50 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

You better you better you bet...

I would tell you about my work outfit last week with the most uncomfortable polyster slacks that were two sizes too small, but then I realized I would have to admit I was wearing polyester slacks. They do make them stylish these days, unfortunately, I bought them from the juniors department.

6:04 PM  
Blogger v said...

Hey! Nice outfit!

Hopefully the work day is over by now.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

What were you wearing? Did it involve a feather boa?

6:25 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Hope tomorrow is better for you. Thanks for the Who video, but I think I would have preferred the cookies.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Roger is also kind of like Indiana Jones. I swear I saw him on TV climbing a cliff and then fighting a snake with a bull whip.

8:08 AM  
Blogger sage said...

no picture of the outfit? sorry it was such a bad day at work... listening to the Who are work has to be a bonus

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home