Sunday, August 05, 2007




Happy Sunday! Between Hanna, Samantha and Charlie (who prefers hanging out at my house), I'm pretty much living in a kennel. I can't decide if I like being around chaos, or if it is actually easier with three dogs, because the dogs entertain themselves.

I took the Jessica Fletcher bicycle out for a lovely ride this morning with my neighbor along the beach. On the way home we stopped for a couple Bloody Marys. We ran into an old neighbor, and spent some time catching up with him and watching the X Games. I was rooting for Shaun White to win the skateboarding competition, and he pulled off an amazing final run to grab the gold.

My mother is in town, but hopefully 2 Bloodys will be enough to get me through family time . . .

Hope you all have a good Sunday!


5 Comments:

Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

I saw Shaun White's run too. You're right; it was amazing.

Never did care for Bloody Marys. If I'm going to have a breakfast drink it's a Mamoska (I don't think that's spelled right - I'm referring to champagne and OJ). Anyway, happy Sunday.

2:17 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I hope you get through your family time okay--Bloody Mary's are okay, but not my favorite. I'd just as soon have my tomato juice with a spash of hot sauce and my whiskey on the rocks... Have a good rest of the weekend.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

"hopefully 2 Bloodys will be enough to get me through family time"

i'll drink to that!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I really do love that bike!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

don't drink and ride.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home