Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Hey, Monday sucked, but how is Tuesday going?
As I was walking to the office from the parking garage this morning, I saw my reflection in a building and noticed that . . . the zipper had broken in the back of my skirt. There was no time to turn around and go home because I was expected to join in a conference call within the hour. I pulled down my top as far as I could and slunk into the office. From there, I asked a co-worker for a safety pin. No luck there, but she did have a mini sewing kit, so I spent the next 10 minute in the bathroom sewing the zipper closed. 7 hours later? So far, so good . . .
I don't want to jinx myself by guessing what will go wrong manana . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Yikes! I'll make sure to check back in tomorrow to see if you're okay. ~fingers x'd~

6:56 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

It's a good thing you know how to sew and had a few minutes to spare! It sounds like something that would happen to me.

8:01 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Finally, a good day!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home