Saturday, August 11, 2007



Today is Charlie Brown's last day with us. He LOVES his 2 big sisters, Nanners and Noodles, and he has even been able to lure Nanners into playing with him. I have to admit that 3 dogs + no back yard = alot of work, but it was also alot of fun to have him around.
I finally finished the knitting on this mohair sweater - it still needs to be sewn together and I need to add the spiffy buttons I bought for it.
When you live at the beach, you encounter the strangest things on a daily basis. This is how some yahoo decided to park on his way to breakfast at a local diner.
This week's batch of dog stew is simmering, the PGA Players' Championship is on TV, I'm getting into Harry Potter, and the dogs have wound down . . . hope your morning is going well, too.

11 Comments:

Blogger ffleur said...

Is that cop van there about the red truck's bad parking?

Have a good weekend!

10:04 AM  
Blogger LA said...

The sweater looks great, and I take my hat off to you for knitting with mohair during the summer.

I think Hannah is going to miss her new friend, even if she thinks he's a big pain. :)

As for the red Ford.... jackhole!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

ffleur - yep - he did get a ticket!

la - I'm glad to be knitting today with some Silk Garden!

11:31 AM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

I hate people who think they can do anything they want with their vehicles. I had the same thought about the cop as ffleur, and I'm glad he got a ticket.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog stew? Do you cook special for your dogs? I used to do that with Maggie and Teddy because of their allergies, and I really need to start doing it again. What do you make for your dogs?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

dan - I was kind of hoping they would tow it

lynne - I do make home made dog food - I make it out of ground turkey, tuna in oil or chicken livers, eggs, brown rice, frozen peas and carrots - is the basic recipe

9:21 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Pretty sweater. I can't wait for fall.

10:57 AM  
Blogger maggie moran said...

Looks like the Yahoo has done this thing before! Check out his bumper... :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

maggie - good call!

2:17 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Nice sweater!

Not to lump every red pickup truck driver together, but based on two loser ex-boyfriends, I can say that that photo doesn't surprise me.

6:03 PM  
Blogger v said...

Another great looking dog!

And I caught a good deal of the PGA Championship as well. Tiger was pretty stellar. 13 majors already. Amazing.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home