Saturday, November 10, 2007




Why, you may ask have I posted a photo of actor Jerry O'Connell today? Allow me to explain. The SPCALA is having a celebrity "swag" auction to raise much needed funds, and one of the items is an autographed photo of Mr. O'Connell. I am currently the high bidder. Wish me luck, and if I win, I have no idea what I'll do with it.

Scotty the Lab (pictured to the right) is coming to hang out and play with the girls today. He is very sweet and goofy, and he can even get Hanna to play with him. Hopefully, he will wear her out, and that will make my day and night much more relaxing.

The dog stew is simmering, and I'm to the market to pick up some people food. On the menu this weekend, Spicy Chicken Cakes with Horseradish Aioli and Kung Pao Chicken. Obviously, my long term goal to go vegetarian has been delayed one more week.

It's time to start thinking about holiday gifts, and the last few years I have given jewelry I've made to the women in my life. (No doubt, the men thank their lucky stars that I'm not big on jewelry for men). It's time to design some earrings, and shop online for the gemstones and sterling components . . .

Other than that . . . Happy Saturday, all!

4 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Good luck, I think, on winning that poster. If you don't win, don't worry about, SPCALA received more!

As for the jewelry, some guys wear an earring... but not me :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Oh, man! Wally wants to come over and play with the labs!

Seriously...was there nothing better to bid on from the SPCA?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - exactly!

edit - Wally and Scotty would have a blast! And, ummm, no, not really . . .

2:39 AM  
Blogger LA said...

If you win the Jerry photo, you can proudly display it in your office and guilt people into making donations to the SPCA.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home