Sunday, December 23, 2007




I'm almost done with my holiday gift making. The peacock stick pearl and silver necklace and earrings for my friend Chris who is coming by on Christmas afternoon are ready to go, and red holiday socks for my mother are a half a sock away from being completed. The next couple of days will involve a lot of cooking. I'll start marinating the ribs for Xmas day today, slow cook them tomorrow, and then serve them on Xmas. Lasagne is on the menu for Xmas eve . . . so, yes a new diet is on my horizon!

6 Comments:

Blogger NY KAT said...

I could use a pair of those socks!

2:03 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I'm preferable to the jewelry myself.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

kat - thanks! I like the cashmere blend wool, and may myself a pair (maybe minus the fur . . . :-))

edit - I may make myself the same set!

4:47 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I'll trade you a ham for some ribs!

5:34 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I just finished wrapping my last gift! Whew!

I didn't knit a single item this year, the first time in years knitting got shut out at the holidays.

6:43 PM  
Blogger v said...

Incredible gifts! The necklace and earrings look wonderful!

Looks to be one amazing feast at Chez Diane's!

Happy Holidays Diane! I hope you have a wonderful Xmas!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home