Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm not a very high-tech gal, but as the proud 5 day owner of an iPhone, I have to say that it is a ton of fun. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles, but it is really, really cool. I've managed to create a custom ringtone (Hard Sun by Eddie Vedder from the Into the Wild soundtrack) and find my home on a satellite photo.

Here are a couple of photos I snapped on it today while the girls and I were out running a few errands.

Noodles sits in the back like a big girl (she used to be scared of riding in the car, and had to sit on your lap).

Hanna, on the other hand, insists on leading the charge.

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

wow, such great detail of Hanna's nose. No iphone for me, heck I don't even have the service that allows me to use the camera that I didn't want on my current cell phone.

7:54 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Sweet!! I will eventually get one, but not yet. The service in my area would need to improve to justify the expense.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Congrats on the new toy!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I'm beginning to think Hanna and Wally were separated at birth.

Have you tried out the new map update where it works as a GPS??

9:57 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

The iphone doesnt do it for me. For some reason, I really really want a Sidekick though. However, neither phone has a service provider in Canada. Stupid Canada.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh my word. That is going to be my next big purchase. But I think I am going to wait until the make the second generation. I should only be a matter of time. Have you seen the laptop that Mac introduced last week, the MacBook Air? Holy crap it is so thin, I am sure I would break it in an instant.

8:38 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Very impressive photos for a phone. And what a great way to inaugurate your iPhone... w/N&N!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home