Saturday, March 15, 2008

Besides running a few errands this morning, I've been working today on a project that had to be done by Monday. I can safely say that it was excruciatingly boring and tedious. The good news is that since I was working at home, I could look out the window and watch and listen to the birdies, and I had the girls nearby to keep me company.
(Shortly after this photo was taken Noodles started whining incessantly because she wanted that bone on the far side of Hanna. Thankfully, Hanna finally acquiesced, and got up so that Noodles could steal the bone).
The bad news is that I still need to put in work on another project tomorrow, but that should only be an hour or two . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I spent my day reading and watching way too much basketball!

I did hear some birds today, maybe spring really is around the corner!

7:38 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I worked most of the day too--except for a break for the gym. Auburn, the birds were singing this morning before daybreak! There are lots of birds here in the winter due to a rather sizable investment in feed, but they don't sing much when its cold.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

kat - I'll have to get your tips for the NCAA tournament. And I know a bunch of my bulbs - particularly the gladiolas - are sprouting

Sage - seed in the feeder definitely helps

7:50 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I actually saw a couple of ducks on the water today, as some of the ice has begun to melt.

8:17 PM  
Blogger LA said...

It got cold tonight. I actually turned my heater back on. :(

How adorable are N&N sharing that bed? Cute overload.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home