Friday, March 28, 2008


Cutest. Shoes. Ever.
And cushy and comfortable.
Yes, wearing red patent leather shoes today makes me feel like a princess. Well, a princess in an office buried in paperwork, but a princess nonetheless.
Thanks to everyone for the great book suggestions! I just placed an Amazon order for:
The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey
A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon

Youth in Revolt by C.D. Payne

King Dork by Frank Portman
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
Plus, I already have In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner at home. I look forward to a month of happy reading!

7 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Oh! I have King Dork. Just started reading it.

Nothing better than cute new shoes and lots of new books.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Cute shoes! Where did you get them at?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

OOOH! I LOVE the shoes. And yay for good reading! I may have to hit you up for that list sometime soon, here.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Thanks! I bought them from Zappos - they are Clark Artisan brand

4:39 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Cutest. Shoes. Ever.

Yes. They. Are.

7:47 PM  
Blogger sage said...

With shoes like that, maybe we should start calling you Dorothy. I hope you enjoy Abbey--if you like his fun stuff, I would also suggest his serious stuff, especially Desert Solitarie--great natural writings from years of being a seasonal ranger at Arches Natl Park.

8:51 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Very cute shoes! I hope they "break in" easy.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home