Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've been keeping an eye on my first gladiola stalk of the spring, and finally have the answer to my question - what color will this one be?


White!


And I have my first rose of the spring, too . . .


I'm working today, but hope to get out and get some exercise and some time in at the driving range. It's overcast here at Mayberry by the Sea, and we started out the day with a power outage. Thankfully, I have a french press coffee maker that I could substitute for my automatic drip coffee maker this morning.
How is your Saturday going?

4 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

It's a nice spring day here!!! I might go to the driving range tomorrow or play 9 holes. Granted, my golf shoes are packed away somewhere and I'm not about to go searching for them! =)

12:19 PM  
Blogger LA said...

It was 5/10K run day here which means the streets were insane til noon. Meeting friends in Culver City for dinner tonight.

Are you done with your trial yet?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were nice pictures. I look forward to spring every year.

I'm still plagued by a back injury, so no driving range for the time being. I'm crossing my fingers that will happen in a few weeks. We'll see.

2:34 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I had a restful weekend after a hectic week. You're flowers are beautiful.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home