Thursday, April 03, 2008

My garden is going crazy these days! These are a pot of ranunculus - or ranunculuses - I'm not sure how you plural that . . .

I'm reading a funny book that my mom recommended - Hot Six by Janet Evanovich. It's one of her Stephanie Plum bounty hunter novels, and happens to involve a large, unruly retriever, so my mom thought I'd relate to it.

We had a long lunch break today from the trial, so I stopped at Dairy Queen and had a vanilla soft serve cone dipped in chocolate. I still believe that there may be nothing better on earth than ice cream.

All I can say for tomorrow is TGIF!

5 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I love snickers blizzards!

6:45 PM  
Blogger sage said...

"I stil believe there may be nothing better on earth than ice cream..."

Diane, congratulations, you have discovered the key to the universe. And dipped in chocolate, heavenly.

When my daughter was 2 or maybe 3, she came to me one evening and with all seriousness asked, "Daddy, you know what?" "What?" I asked. Maintaining her seriousness, she said, "Candy is good."

8:36 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I love me some Dairy Queen. I hope your trial is a speedy one.

12:08 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Aaahhh, nice color!!

(It's mud season here.)

9:38 AM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

I believe the proper terminology is Redonkulus.

Dairy Queen! Soft Serve! Awesome!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home