Monday, April 28, 2008


So, Buddy is hanging in there. As you can see, beauty is not his strong point. He is covered in a combination of baby down and feathers, and it is pretty cute when he grooms himself.
I've been told that one lady takes in baby Starlings, and I'm trying to get in touch with her. If that doesn't pan out, I may be taking Buddy with me to work tomorrow in a shoe box . . .
Yay! The starling lady will take in Buddy! She has quite a few, so can find him a friend his own size to hang out with!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Happy Birthday Diane! Sounds like you're doing well in your new role as mother.

9:56 AM  
Blogger maggie moran said...

Aah! What a cutie! Oh, and I love Are You My Mother! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Great news on Buddy, and happy BD!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Aw, Buddy Bird is quite lucky to have fallen into your realm. I too have taken in several baby birds in my time too, and have found a local bird rehab to place them with. Got to help out the little creatures whenever possible, I say.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

What an adorable little bird!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Diane!

I'm happy Buddy is going to be fine. Thanks for doing the right thing and taking care of him.

7:55 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Good job, Diane!! (And Happy Birthday!!)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Aww...I'm scared of birds, but Buddy isn't scary! Glad you found a place to take him. :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home