Sunday, May 11, 2008



Happy Mother's Day, to mothers one and all! Hanna and Samantha were kind enough to send me a Mother's Day card earlier this week, but I suspect they were aided by my mom. Just the thought of shopping for a card finds them exhausted by the effort.


The girls were kind enough this morning to allow me a bit of a lie in this morning. After our walk, I've gone back to bed to knit and watch a Miss Marple video - - such a luxury!

I went to my golf lesson yesterday. The instructor - who has the patience of a saint - videotaped my swing which was helpful to watch. First of all, I don't look like an idiot - my swing looks better than the result achieved. And second, I have developed old lady upper arms. It's definitely time to ramp up the upper body work outs . . .

9 Comments:

Blogger maggie moran said...

Wore out from the effort! Bah! My pets gave me a mother's day card a couple of years ago. What was to be a cute keepsake was smudged out of any kind of ressemblance of a card at all. It's the thought that counts. Happy Furry Mom Day!

9:29 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Aw, that was sweet of Nanners and Noodles! Enjoy your day!

12:14 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Im doing upper arm exercises as well. I want to have more tone than I have now, but stop before I reach Madonna arms. Yikes!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I prob would hate what my golf swing looked like if I saw a video of myself!

Happy Mother's day! How nice of the girls to let you sleep in some!

4:07 PM  
Blogger sage said...

You need to train Nanner's to fetch your practice balls :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

What thoughtful children you have!
Hope you had a nice Mother's Day Diane.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I'm exhausted from all the Mother's Day shenanigans myself, I know how the pets feel.

Ugh, upper arms. What is the best way to tone them?

6:17 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Those dogs are so damn cute! Wally forgot to get me a card this year. :(

8:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hope you and the girls had a wonderful day!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home