Saturday, May 03, 2008


I worked at home yesterday, which I love to do. Benefits include:
  • Saving 2 gallons of gas commuting to the office and back
  • Working in shorts
  • Hanging out with the dogs
  • Listening to the birds chirping around the feeder

Saturday is off to a good start. Hanna, Samantha and I walked 3 miles this morning, I'm off to a golf lesson shortly, I managed to (at least temporarily) fix a flat tire with a can of Fix Flat Now, and the good people of Guam are seeing fit to give their support to Obama in caucuses today.

Did anyone watch 30 Rock on Thursday? It was seriously laugh out loud funny -

Donaghy: "You know who hates unicorns? Mark Wahlberg."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working from home? Nice. Assuming I'm still with my current company, I hope to do that next year. It won't save me gas (work is 2.5 miles away) but I like the idea of working from home a lot.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

i just got up an this hangover is a bitch...
Need to located a bottle of Advil STAT

11:12 AM  
Blogger sage said...

I hope you filled your feeder before you took off for golf. :)

Sounds like a nice day!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

cali - I'm jealous of your very short commute!

ryan - hope it was worth it (wink!)

sage - always! The dogs and fish get fed first, then the dogs get walked, then the birds get clean water and a feeder of food!

(I do sneak my cup of coffee in there too)

2:25 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Make sure you tell your mechanic before he mounts a new one on that rim. (That stuff is an unpleasant surprise!)

Working @ home is the best. (Nice photo.)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Ugh, it's 6:30 AM and I'm just getting home from work. Wanna trade lives?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Do you walk along the beach with your dogs or are there certain restrictions at the beach?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

kat - there is a dog friendly beach down the road. Technically, dogs aren't allowed on the beach by my house, but you can get away with it certain times of the year (ie., not mid-summer)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home