Saturday, May 10, 2008


(Lots of Gladiolas coming my way!!!!)
I was tagged by Tiffany Norris, so here goes!


*Maybe I should...learn to be more patient.

*I love the smell of... lavender, my roses, jasmine and plumeria, and coffee brewing.

* People would say that I...need to get out more.

* I don’t understand why...people aren't nicer.

* When I wake up in the morning...I get a cup of coffee, feed the dogs, and then give them their "Kongs" filled with frozen dog stew so that I can take a few minutes to drink my cup of joe before we head out for our walk.

* I lost my will power to...use the library more instead of buying lots of books.

* Life is wonderful with...my dogs, my books, and my knitting. Oh, and my 42 inch HDTV doesn't hurt.

* My past made me...stronger.

* I get annoyed when...things are inefficient.

*Parties are not...just for special occasions.

* Dogs are...the best way to learn about loyalty, patience and unwavering love.

* Cats...are independent spirits (and I love them!).

* Tomorrow I am going to...my mom's for Mother's Day.

* I have a low tolerance for...people who are unkind or mistreat animals or children.

* I'm totally terrified of...bugs.

* I wonder why I thought my life would be...just as it is.

* Never in my life...have I been able to do a cartwheel.

* High school was something that...I'm glad is long over.

* When I'm nervous...I get nauseous and try to take breaths to achieve a "zen-like" calm.

* Take my advice...plant a tree or flowers and adopt an animal.

* Making my bed is...something that makes the sheets feel better when you climb back into bed at night.

* I'm almost always...listening to books on my iPod and thinking about my next meal or planning my next trip.

* I'm addicted to...books and knitting.

* I want someone...new to spend some quality time with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Good post! I'm going to have to do that one tomorrow!

When I was growing up I couldn't stop doing cartwheels!

4:33 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That's a good meme, and I enjoyed your answers.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Nice! I know what you mean about the library versus buying books. I always feel guilty!
Happy Mother's Day! :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I don't understand why people aren't nicer, either. And I'm also loving my 42" HDTV.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home