Sunday, June 01, 2008



One week in Maui

4 snorkelling expeditions

One sea turtle

One spotted ray
One eel

One barracuda

Lots of pretty fish

Three long, hilly walks early in the morning

One cool music mix to walk to created on my iPhone

One sock started with some caramel yarn

One book finished on the plane there

Two books read on the island

One book finished on the plane home

One jigsaw puzzle (500 piece) completed

Two underwater cameras used

A lot of Pinot Grigio was enjoyed

Five scoops of ice cream consumed


And a grand time had by all......

7 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Oooh! It sounds LOVELY. Didn't it all just go by so fast???

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I glad you had a great time. Welcome home.

10:08 AM  
Blogger LA said...

That sounds TERRIFIC! Are you home or blogging from Maui still? Love the first picture. It looks divine.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That sounds amazing! I'm ready for a vacation myself!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I am so glad you had a great time in our 50th State of the Union.I have to agree that first picture is divine!

9:53 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

It's VACATION! Stop working so hard! Glad you had a good time.

9:51 AM  
Blogger sage said...

maybe I have to do a similar summary--I'm in Ohio tonight, on my way home :(

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home