Friday, July 04, 2008


Happy 4th of July! Don't forget to be safe and sane!

The 4th is starting out foggy here at the beach . . . it's 9:30 am, and I can still hear the fog horn blowing . . . hopefully, the weather will stay cool, and the beach won't get too crazy. As a general rule, the 4th is the worst day of the year to live at the beach . . . I parked my car last night, and won't move it again until tomorrow . . . This is the loot that resulted from shopping in NYC. Cotton yarn for a sweater, Kureyon Sock yarn, and a cool pair of sandals! I've worn the sandals twice already this week.

I hope you all get to see some spectacular fireworks, and that no fires result therefrom . . .

5 Comments:

Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

The fog will probably burn off soon enough. I only live about 15 miles from the beach, and it's been sunny since dawn. It's now just after 10:00AM and already hot. I hope you don't have too many crazy people down by the beach. And I hope the fireworks don't bother your dogs too much. Have a happy 4th!

10:08 AM  
Blogger sage said...

There were signs all over the Sierras about no firecrackers--they're dangerous especially as dry as it is out there. Enjoy your fourth, Diane.

10:13 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Steve Maddens no less!

Yeah, the fog burned off a little while ago here, and there's no parking anywhere. I've got a garage spot which is why I'm driving to my brother's... my sister in the Shore can't move her car.

Happy day!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Cute sandals!

Happy 4th, a day late!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Cute loot!

Hope you and doggies had a fun 4th!!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home