Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I knew it could be done . . . .

Last night while walking the dogs, my fantasy became a reality - at least for someone else. I saw a couple of motorcycles with sidecars coming down the street. The first was a man riding alone. The second was a young woman accompanied by her black dog, calmly riding in the sidecar, and wearing dog goggles!

This week's charity hat is green, (pardon the fuzzy photo), and probably will be donated to a shelter in Minnesota. Last week's hat is going to a shelter in Michigan. (Hi sage and karen!)

LA has been raving about the tv show Mad Men since it first came out, so over the weekend, I DVR'd the first season, and hope to catch up before the second season premieres this weekend. I'm getting to the point where I prefer to watch recorded shows rather than live ones, so I can fast forward through commercials - at least when I remember to do so.

This week looks possibly hectic at work - fingers crossed some things resolve themselves without my help.

Happy Tuesday, all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

I would pay money to see your pups in doggie goggles. Esp. in a sidecar on a motorcycle.

9:37 AM  
Blogger dit said...

Hello, First, thank you so much for the compliment. Youa re too sweet.

How fun, side cars, that is a great drink too. lol

So thoughtful of you to knit hats for others. Take care.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

I'm envisioning Fred eating his way out of a sidecar. If it works for you, you MUST post pictures!

1:12 PM  
Blogger sage said...

For a moment I thought it could have been Snoopy, but if it had, he'd be in the driver's seat!

You could send that green on to Michigan too--since this state is divided between the Greens and the Blues (Michigan State/Univ of Michigan). Thanks for think of us!

4:06 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I've always wanted to have a motorcycle with a sidecar for Wally. I saw a guy with his lab in one a few months ago and the dog was loving it.

4:33 PM  
Blogger norm said...

Norm thinks with the high gas prices, this could be the start of a trend!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I hope that you enjoy Mad Men as much as I do. It was a pleasant surprise last summer when I came across. I was hooked after the 1st 10 minutes of the 1st episode.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home