Monday, July 07, 2008

It was an interesting weekend . . .


A plane made an emergency landing on the beach on the 4th . . .


Cameron Diaz rode by my house on a bicycle . . .


Sunny, the 18 month old Golden Retriever, came to visit . . .


I finally got the hang of the simple lace pattern on my sweater . . .


And while I was having dinner with my mother and brother yesterday, with Hanna, Samantha and Sunny sitting around the table, a mourning dove flew in through the open sliding glass door, over the heads of all of us, and flew out the open windown next to the kitchen table.


How was your weekend?

10 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

It was a good weekend in that I didn't have to dodge a single bird, plane, comet or any other kind of flying object :)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - it's true that parts of my weekend were a bit surreal!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Wow! You had quite the wknd! I bet your bike is cuter than hers was!

7:55 PM  
Blogger maggie moran said...

Nothing like yours! :D

8:08 PM  
Blogger LA said...

My weekend was much less eventful than yours. The holiday fell on my regular day off, and I was back to work on Sunday as per usual, so it was a normal 2-day weekend for me.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Not nearly as interesting!
Let's see...
Fireworks with friends
Dog park
Subsequent dog sickness

8:46 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Your weekend sounds like a good time. Mine sucked, I'm exhausted.

2:27 PM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

I'm wondering if the dove had landed inside your house - would it have had a chance against your dogs?

8:55 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Bought a new snowboard on the 4th. Caught a movie with a friend that night. Otherwise, boring, work, work.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Doggy visit is my fav! :o)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home