Saturday, July 26, 2008

Meet Diesel. He is an 8 month old Patterdale Terrier. I hadn't heard of the breed before, but Diesel looks like a\ mix of a Jack Russell and a Pit Bull, but on the small side. He's about the size of 21 lb. Noodles. Diesel was intent on luring Hanna into play time, which isn't easy. Even in her younger days, she's never been all that interested in playing with other dogs. Now, at 8 1/2, she has little tolerance for puppies. She's not mean to them, she just clearly finds them slightly annoying.

But Diesel persisted, and Hanna did play with him. Here Hanna takes a break from the fun.

On a human note, Miss Prunella is on her tour of all the Southern California hot spots, and was kind enough to stop by Mayberry by the Sea to meet LA and me for dinner and drinks. Pru - we hope to see you again soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm jealous that you've met people in real life. I bet drinks with you three would be a very fun night.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

What a cute little dog!

6:31 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Diesel is a doll! Of course, so are Hanna and Sam.

I had a great time with you and Pru, Diane.

Mishy - C'mon out!

6:32 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Glad to hear someone had play time today!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

OMG it was like the meeting of the power bloggers. I wish I could have invited myself to dinner. You three are very interesting and entertaining women!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home