Thursday, August 07, 2008



After only six surgeries (spaying, 2 knee surgeries, two teeth extracted and a lump removed), Hanna has figured out that bad things happen when the nice Vet's assistant comes to take you into the back room without your mama. Instead of eagerly trotting back like she usually does, (she is having an ugly, fast growing skin tumor removed), she put on the brakes and I had to entice her to go with him. Needless to say, I feel horrible, and can't wait for 4 pm to roll around so I can go get her.

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

That's sad! Hang in there, Diane.

Adorable picture, though. Is that a different sofa?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

My cat Spike absolutely hates the vet! I always feel awful when I have to take her...last time I did I almost started crying.

2:59 PM  
Blogger sage said...

What a classy portrait! I hope things we well for Hanna.

5:58 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

That photo of Hanna makes me sure that she and Wally were separated at birth.

There's nothing like having to physically drag your dog into the examination room.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home