Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here Hanna enjoys a tamale corn husk she found last weekend, or as I like to call it, roughage. Hanna had a bit of a rough week. In one day the side of her lower jaw blew up like the proverbial balloon. We went to the old family vet, who gave us some antibiotics and some pain pills. The swelling went down almost immediately, so she feels much better. On the way home from the vet I wanted to give her a pill right away, so we drove through Carl's Jr. The gal at the window and I decided the best dog friendly order would be a cheeseburger without any condiments. We went for the combo, and split the fries. I got the soda.



After taking a couple weeks off, last week I was back on Jenny Craig, and my total weight loss is now up to 9.2 lbs., and 8.5 inches - whoo hoo!

I'm off to treat myself to a manicure/pedicure, and then to the pub for the football pool.

See ya!

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Hanna looks happy in that picture and Trisket wants to know why I don't buy him cheeseburgers! Wow, 9 pounds, maybe I need to visit Jenny.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Nine pounds? Sweet! A mani/pedi sounds like a great way to celebrate.

Hanna always knows how to smile for the camera.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Congrats on loosing the weight! Hope Hanna is doing ok.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

9 pounds is ace. I couldn't lose 9 pounds without chopping off a foot. the right one. I have a condition.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Hanna is just like sunshine.

Congrats on the weight loss!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

your dog is adorable!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Poor Hanna. Glad to hear she's feeling better.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home