Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hard to tell, but we are making progress with Freddy. I can sit near his cage without him getting riled up, but so far, putting my hand (or a camera), in the cage is a no go. But you can see how pretty he is! The bits of blue on his head, wings and tail are signs that he is, indeed, a he.

He loves his millet treats, but so far, doesn't seem too interested in his high priced pellet formula or fortified seed mix. I'll pick him up some apples at the store.

Sam and I did five mile walks both Friday and Saturday, and we're trying to get pumped up to do it again.

Other than walking and doing a bit of grocery shopping, my big plans include acclimating Freddy, watching football, reading and/or knitting.
I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Ooh! He's so CUTE! Congats on the new member of the family.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

He is really pretty!

4:53 PM  
Blogger sage said...

He's pretty... will he cuss like a sailor and will you start going to parrot head parties?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Birds are so darn creepy! I couldn't have one as a pet! By the way, I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have been away from the computer as of late but I will be back in the game soon. I have had some significant health issues, so that had to come first. I will fill you and LA in a few days.

8:05 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Have you figured out how to get him on a leash yet? ;)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home