Sunday, December 14, 2008


A late season orange rose.
It took more than 3 months, but I finally made it over the hump of 10 lbs., and my weight loss so far is 10.8 lbs.! I can't really complain about how long it took, since I pretty much take the weekends off, and eat what I want.

It's been cold the last two days, or "sweater weather" as we like to call it.

Sam is adjusting well to being the only dog. She went with me again yesterday to the pub for football picks and lunch. The pub doesn't serve lunch, but the local restaurants deliver there. We shared a Chinese Chicken Salad, and I made arrangements with a local construction worker to do some work on my front deck.

Tonight is the season finale of Dexter, and this might be the best season yet. Today is football, doing a bit of work, and maybe decoating the tree.

I hope all of you are having a good weekend too!

6 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

We had sweater weather too, it warmed up into the low 40s! I like the idea of taking the dog to the pub.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I really need to loose ten pounds, I'm hoping I can somehow get motivated to do it!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Love sweater weather...especially for puppies. :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger LA said...

It is FREEZING! How was Dexter?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Did you knit Sam's sweater, how pretty.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Samantha does look like a noodle curled up in her bed.

Congratulations on the weight loss!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home