Sunday, January 04, 2009



Saddleback Mountain in the distance viewed across PCH and the Bolsa Chica wetlands. I took this on our 6 mile (!) walk today.


I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed having long weekends the past two weeks, and am NOT looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I've spent the extra time walking alot with Sam, reading alot, and doing a fair amount of knitting. I've even done some cleaning and organizing. Needless to say, my eating habits have not been all that great lately, so after eating "Chernobyl" hot wings and drinking cold schooners of beer yesterday, I'm trying to move back towards healthier eating for 2009.


Freddy is getting used to his new home, and is losing some of his fear of me. I can put my hand in his cage to change his millet seed or his water, and he won't scamper to the back of the cage. He won't let me bring it too close to him yet though.


I took down the tree and the decorations, and my other must do for today is to clean the fish tank. DONE!


I was on pins and needles, but the Chargers managed to pull off a big victory over the Colts yesterday, and move on to the next round of the playoffs!


And what are you up to today?

6 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I went and visited one of my friends from college and her baby. She is so adorable!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I went back to work today after a week off. It was so hard to get back into the grind.

6:46 PM  
Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

7:04 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I took down the tree and put up all the Christmas stuff...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Constructing a Brian Westrbook Voo Doo doll.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Trying to get back in the routine and stick to resolutions as well. :) Happy New Year!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home