Monday, January 19, 2009

Things are quiet at the office today, and I've been able to take advantage of that by doing some time consuming, but boring, tasks.

I spent my lunch break working on the crossword, and as you can see from the stains, eating turkey chili. Having lined myself with paper towels, I didn't get any of the chili on my shirt, or new sweater. Will miracles never cease?






Sam and I walked 5 miles on both Saturday and Sunday, and were both pretty beat by yesterday afternoon.



I was similarly positioned, albeit on the love seat.

6 Comments:

Blogger maggie moran said...

Amazing Diane! I would have had it front and center! My mother still calls me Messy Maggie! ;D

2:35 PM  
Blogger dit said...

sounds like a great weekend and a perfect work day. Beautiful sweater, congrats on not spilling. 8-)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I love the sweater!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Congrats on 10 miles over the weekend! Sam looks adorable, as usual.

12:27 PM  
Blogger LA said...

p.s. The sweater looks really cute. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Um, nice shot of your rack.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home