Monday, February 16, 2009

So, I bought myself a few things for Valentine's Day, with the emphasis on "pretty" - a pretty photo album with an embroidered cover, a pretty pair of hand painted reading glasses, a book of brightly colored pretty quilts to make, and the fabric to make this one - - the Garden Rainbow Quilt:






I had a nice Valentine's Day - lunch with Edit and LA, and then Sam and I stopped in the local pub for wine, beef jerky and some good local music.

Sunday was a lazy day, and our neighbor came by for a few hours of knitting on Sunday afternoon



Man, was it pouring hard this morning. Stayed in, watched videos from Netflix and Graboid, actually got some work done, actually got some knitting done, got some cooking done, and spent time with my little buddy.







It's going to be a busy week . . .

How was your weekend?


8 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful wknd!

I really needed this three day wknd

I still need to make a quilt someday...

7:09 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Lunch with Edit and LA? I am sure politics were the main course . . . :}

7:44 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Beautiful quilt! We had a nice weekend. Quiet, but nice.

9:30 AM  
Blogger sage said...

Weekend was great. This week is a killer!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

My weekend was pretty dang good. I spent it being ravished by my Swamp Thing beau. He's pretty cool for someone who just crawled out of the deep.

That quilt will be beautiful.

9:04 PM  
Blogger dit said...

Sounds brilliant. Love that quit, its truly beautiful.

7:07 AM  
Blogger LA said...

GetFlix - Not at all!

Love that quilt, I didn't know you sew!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

The Garden Rainbow Quilt is beautiful!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home