Wednesday, March 25, 2009


My new cheery slippers for the hospital.

So, tomorrow is the big day. Check in at 5:30 am, surgery at 7:30 am. Today is clear liquids only, so I'm trying to look at the weight loss aspect of surgery as a real positive.

Work is more or less wrapped up to withstand my absence for a few days, and I am trying not to FREAK OUT. Everybody has been more than kind and helpful, offering to do anything they can to make this easier for me.

I should be discharged Saturday or Sunday - I'm shooting for Saturday.

So, wish me luck and keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

8 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

LOVE the slippers!

Good luck tomorrow, hope recovery goes quickly!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Good luck with your surgery! The slipper will come in handy!!!

Hang in there and before you know it you will be out of there!

6:58 PM  
Blogger sage said...

May your surgery go well and your recovery be quick. Diane, you're in my prayers.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

The slippers are awesome! Hope you are home and 110% soon!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Speedy recovery to you Diane! I am sure you will soon be having Noodles down at the beach in no time.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Diane, you are in my prayers. I look forward to your next healthy blog post!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

♥Prayer vibes your way, Diane♥

Hope your surgery was a great success!

xoxo

10:39 AM  
Blogger THN said...

Check in. I hope everything is going well.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home