Monday, July 27, 2009



OWIM! (Oh well, it's Monday)




Had a nice weekend. Finished a pair of socks, that I'm wearing today. Went on a nice long walk with Sam, and enjoyed BBQing with the neighbors yesterday.




I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series, this time as an audiobook. I'm up to book four, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The books translate really well into audio. I've also just started reading the last book in Maggie's Southern Reading Challenge, the Help.


Got the AC fixed on my car, last week, which is a welcome relief!


I'm going to be adopting two baby Green Rump parrotlet brothers in about a month. So far, the most likely names are Calvin and Hobbes, or Stanley and Charlie.


Any suggestions?


What are you up to these days?


5 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Calvin and Hobbes--a favorite of mine!

1:57 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Heckel and Jeckel

3:15 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Love the picture of the flower! I've been so busy lately with my sister's wedding..it's this Saturday and I can't wait!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Ooh--I like Calvin and Hobbes! I'm trying to finish my last book for Maggie's challenge--In the Land of Cotton. It's good so far!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Pret-ty flower!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home