Monday, June 20, 2011







Over a year and a half since I posted!




Not sure I can remember how to post photos, but we'll see how this goes . . .





Travels - had a fantastic time in March on an extended wolf watching expedition in Yellowstone with Nathan and Linda from wolftracker.com.


Went to NYC for my 50th birthday, and had a grand time! Saw The Book of Mormon and How to Succeed in Business, had a cocktail at 21, dined at Bar Americain and the Trustees Dining room at the Met, and saw the Cherry Blossoms in Prospect Park at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.


Still knitting a lot, and my "stash" has reached a ridiculous level . . .


Hope all is well with the rest of you!









1 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Great to see you in my blogroll with a fresh post! Last night, I had dinner with a fellow blogger in Malaysia!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home